First off, as you are wrapping up this school year, what worked or didn't work for your students is fresh in your mind. As you begin cleaning up (or packing up) your classroom for the summer, it is much more time efficient to sort your resources and organize them for the coming year. If an activity was a complete fail, get rid of it. If it needs modification, pack it for your summer work. If it was the perfect class activity, keep in handy for your new crew!
- A Lesson Plan for Teachers, New & Old! A Guide for Student Teachers, New Teachers, and the Experienced Ones!
- Common Core Standards with Printable Versions
- FREE Curriculum Map Template
- FREE Unit & Lesson Plan Template
- First Day Community Building Activity
- FREE First Day Homework Assignment
- Student Identity Badges Activity
- Student Summer Newsletter Assignment